UNPLUG and RECHARGE
Creative Mini-Retreats with Adriana
Art Cures: A Retreat for Healing
Sunday, September 20, 2020, 10am – 4pm
How do we respond and recover when life’s big challenges arrive? In today’s fast-paced world it’s easier than ever to push away our deeper experiences rather than face the reality of change, losing loved ones, addiction, illness, or global and climate crises head-on. Using Adriana’s creative and compassionate approach, this one day retreat will bring basic art techniques (drawing, collage, creative writing), somatic movement support, and intimate sharing to support a more resilient response to adversity.
In this one day retreat you will:
- Have time to unplug and reflect on areas of your life that need attention
- Connect with others in a non-judgmental creative environment
- Expand your expression by tapping into your body and emotions
- Experience the benefits of art through the lens of wellness and health
- Leave with resources and action steps to expand your wellbeing
Cost: $110, Earlybird Fee (register by September 7th), $130, Regular Fee
Location: San Francisco Zen Center, 300 Page Street, Conference Room
A Nourishing Lunch by Bi-Rite Catering will be Provided
Interested in a SCHOLARSHIP? Or want to DONATE A TICKET for an artist or a friend? Email Adriana to apply, or more information contact her at (415) 206-9630 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.